Graduates of the program are expected to demonstrate:
- An ability to apply knowledge of electrical engineering.
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability with human value.
- An ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulates, and solves engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
(Visited 99 times, 1 visits today)