- Entrepreneurship is the part of Gujarati culture and peoples are involved in industries and business. Looking at that, numbers of multidisciplinary and applied academic courses are made available that will help students to enter in entrepreneurship or help in family business.
- Institute has an active Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC). It has already organized few programmes, awareness drive and has taken the following endeavors-
The Objective of Entrepreneurship Development Cell
- Encourage entrepreneurship among the aspirant students.
- Guiding students for identifying business opportunities and preparing projects relating to entrepreneurship.
- Connecting the prospective entrepreneurs to various concerned authorities.
The Activities of Entrepreneurship Development Cell
- Institute organizes Entrepreneur Awareness Program & Entrepreneur Orientation Program – EOP in collaboration with Agencies like, CED, DIC, and EB etc.
- Also lectures by successful entrepreneurs and alumni are arranged for the students.
|Activities of EDC|
|Date||Event Name||Expert||Duration||No. of participated Students/ Faculties|
|25/4/2013||Entrepreneurship Awareness Programme||Chandubhai Virani Chairman of Balaji Wafers||2 hrs.||119|
|4/9/2013||Entrepreneurship Awareness Programme||Nilkanthrai Jani Regional Manager of Centre for Entrepreneurship Development, Gujarat||2 hrs.||126|
|7/9/2013||Operations Manager of International Centre for Entrepreneurship & Tech||Devesh Rathod||3 hrs.||355|
|7/10/13 to 9/10/13||Entrepreneurship Awareness camp||10 Experts of Different area||3 days||80|
|7/10/13||Entrepreneurship Awareness camp||Mr. Piyush Charadava
|20/01/2014 to 01/02/14||Entrepreneurship Development||Prof M S Kagthara, Asst Prof, AITS||2 week||55|
|7/01/2014||Entrepreneurship Development||Dr.G.D. Acharya
Asst Prof, AITS
|HRD/AMT Workshop||Mr N M Jani
Mr M D Bharvada
|NSIC Activities and schemes for Entrepreneurs||Mr Chirag Bhanvadia||1 day||35|
(Visited 298 times, 1 visits today)