- To be considered one of the top five engineering colleges in undergraduate and graduate studies.
- Training students and developing expertise in Instrumentation and control engineering, Instrumentation and control at the graduate level.
- Research & development of various control system and developing understanding of instrument / process instrument phenomena underlying such systems.
- Engineering analysis and optimal design of various Instrumentation and control systems and processes.
- Transfer of knowledge through seminars, symposia and short-term refresher courses at national and international levels.
- Undertake industrial consultancy jobs to solve the specific problems of Instrumentation and control industries.
- To educate future leaders who are the most sought-after engineering graduates in the world.
- Training students at the undergraduate level.
- Research and Development in Instrumentation and control Engineering.
- Providing continuing education programs for working professionals.
(Visited 72 times, 1 visits today)