- Design and implement systems utilizing analog / digital control devices.
- Apply the concepts of automatic control, including measurement, feedback and feed forward regulation for the operation of continuous and discrete systems.
- Solve technical problems and be proficient in the analysis, design, test, and implementation of instrumentation and control systems utilizing appropriate software and hardware tools and devices.
- Able to utilize modern and effective management skills for performing investigation, analysis, and synthesis in the implementation of automatic control systems.
- Understand and uphold professional, ethical, and societal responsibilities.
- Conduct, analyze, and interpret experimental results to improve process.
(Visited 96 times, 1 visits today)