The AITS is promoted by Yogi Divine Society in the year 2000-01 with the aspiration to meet the growing and diverse educational needs of the community through the provision of innovative learning opportunities along with inculcation of cultural, ethical and spiritual values enabling the students and employers to build productive careers and to develop itself as the “Centre of Management Education Excellence” in a changing society.
The MBA programme is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and State Government (Gujarat). It is affiliated to Gujarat Technological University (GTU), Ahmedabad. Admission to MBA programme is given through Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) which is national level entrance examination conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year as per the directions of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India.
The management has invested millions of rupees in creating, and strengthening excellent learning ambiance in its 23 acres of land. A total of 42000 sq.mt. built up space is especially accommodates all the academic needs.
Two storeys, fully air-conditioned, state of the art library is well stocked with thousands of books, magazines, and journals are available.
Well ventilated, comfortable and state of the art classrooms make learning process a joyous experience.
Excellent IBM and DELL computers, over 800 in number equipped with latest software of academic relevance. We have Gujarat’s first Sun Solaris Lab.
Audio-Visual Class Rooms, Marvelous Auditoriums, Hygienic Dining & Cafeteria, Student’s store, Medical care
Continuing excellence in education.
- The college will maintain and enhance its reputation and record for providing high quality teaching and learning of international standards.
Creating educational opportunities for all.
- The college will provide access to its educational program to students from a diversity of backgrounds on the basis of merit and encourage application from able students from under-represented groups in society.
Building a world class international institute.
- The college will maintain and enhance its position as world-class international institute, stressing the benefits that will be available to the society.
Participating and contributing to the community.
- The college will serve community by contributing to cultural and community life, promoting and conducting intellectual discourse and making the output from its institute available for transfer to the community.
Supporting professional training activity.
- The college will maintain and enhance its support to a broad range of professional training and activity.
- Collaborate with renowned Management Institutions to implement the most recent developments in program of Management studies and practices, including national and regional diversities.
- Excel in intellectual, emotional and spiritual contributions to the practice of Management while maintaining teaching excellence.
- Align with the public and private sector corporations to silhouette policies plus practices that synchronize demanding future needs.
- Effective communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
There is an E-Library to browse through the internet and also the E-resources subscribed by the library. OPAC, facility enables for searching wanted catalogue of the library. The library has also subscription of PROWESS and EBSCO software to inculcate the habit of research for the students.
T&P cell is effectively operational to place our students in the highly prestigious and versatile industries. All type of placement assistance is available at the department.
High standards of academic performance.
Excellence in the application of knowledge in the context of real life needs of India “AS A GLOBALIZED ECONOMY”
Any Body Can do Branding
KSPC Organized a Talk on “A Brand Can Do Everything ( A B C D E ) at Atmiya Institute of Technology & Science, Rajkot. on 28th September, 2017
Speaker : Shri Bharatbhai Vaghela, Trainer & Certify Lean Manager, Bhavnagar.
President of KSPC Shri Hasubhai Dave, Vice President Shri D.G.Panchamia, Hon.Secretary Shri Manharbhai Majithia, Co-Chairman, TPC, Shri Deepakbhai Suchde remained Present at Program.
Business Model Competition
The Department of Management at Atmiya Institute of Technology and Science organized a Business Model Competition on 27 & 28 July, 2017. Students of I-MBA Semester III participated in the competition that was judged by Mr. Dhaval Tanti (Khedut Agro).
On 25th September, the Department of Management at Atmiya Institute of Technology and Science organized a visit to the Labour and Industrial Court in Rajkot for its students of MBA III (HR).The students go the chance to witness live case proceedings in the court.