Students from SC/ST, OBC and economically weaker sections
- Government and Management scholarship/freeships
- Coaching classes for various exams
Students with physical disabilities
- Government and management scholarships/freeships
- Physical Infrastructure and facilities like elevator, ramps & required assistance is made available.
Students to participate in various competitions/National and International
- Counseling and guidance Programs
- Motivating the students for the publications and presentation of their work in journal and other technical events
- Organization of Workshops, lectures & seminars on various comp. exams.
- Participatory guidance for National level Competitions/Seminars etc.
- Sports/Cultural/NSS-Coaching camps, workshops, Training & Financial assistance.
Medical assistance to students: health centre, health insurance etc.
- Primary Health center is located at the hostel which is managed by the trust.
- Doctor on call facility is available on the campus.
- Medical Check Up camps & Various Awareness Programs are conducted
Organizing Coaching classes for competitive exams
- Counseling is given by the institute for various competitive exams GATE, NET/SLET, UPSC, CAT, GPSC, GRE, TOEFL, IELTS etc.
- Special lectures by experts are conducted for the same.
- Placement Training Programs
Publication of student magazines
- To encourage creativity in the students, they are invited to write articles in the ‘Atmiya Ascent’- e- Magazine of the college. http://atmiya.net/e-magazine/
- i) Soft Skill Development Programs
- Improving Communication Skills & English Language Proficiency, Personality, Leadership Quality etc.
- Exams of SCOPE- are conducted by the institute.
- English Language Laboratory offers 3 different levels of EPP using words worth software viz. Prep 1:Basic English Skills, Prep 2:English Grammar & Prep 3 : Pronunciation and Listening skills.
|Year||Number of Students Enrolled|
* All the comprehensive details are with language lab.
- Hands on training workshops* for PPT., excel, MS word, internet etc.
- Information literacy workshops* for N LIST, Science direct & data bases
- All the students are given individual NLIST ID and pass word as long as the student remains with the institution.
- ii) Hard Skill Development
- Practical and Hands on training workshops.
- Field trips &Industrial Visits
- Industrial Trainings
Various committees, clubs and forums are formed for the smooth functioning of curricular, co-curricular, and extra-curricular activities with student representation. They are as under:
|1||American Society of Quality|
|2||American Society of Mechanical Engineering|
|3||Students’ Orientation Program|
|4||Entrepreneur Development Cell (EDC)|
|5||ISTE Student Chapter|
|6||IEEE Student Chapter|
|7||Training & Placement Cell|
|8||Learning Resource Development Cell|
|10||School within School & Mentor-Mentee Forum|
|11||Student Counseling Cell (Grievance Redressal)|
|12||Anti Ragging Cell|
|1||Foreign Language Club|
|2||Research Commons for Research Promotion|
|6||Cultural Program Club|
|7||Green Engineering Club|
|1||Society for Women Engineers|
|2||Women Development Cell|
|3||Atmiya Alumni Forum|
|4||Youth Empowerment Program & Value Education|
|5||Institution Social Responsibility|
|7||Sexual Harassment Cell|
|8||Health and Hygiene|